Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Prices and Sizes.....

This is the Tiny bow. It measures approx. 2 inches and is made with 3/8 in ribbon....very small and very cute. $3 or 2 for $5


Here we have the Small bow. It measures approx. 3 in and is made with 7/8 in ribbon!
$4 or 2 for $7
This cutie here is the Medium bow. It's one of my favorites and is used for the "smaller" bow on all the stacked bows. It's approx. 4 in and made with 7/8 in ribbon.
$5 or 2 for $9
This bow is a nice big one! The large bow here measures approx.5 in and can be made with 7/8 in or 1 1/2 in ribbon. (I used 1 1/2 in here) This is the bow I use for the base bow on the stacked ones.
$6 or 2 for $11
Now these are my very personal faves here! I love love love the stacked bows! This is the double layer bow.
$7 or 2 for $12.50
The triple layer.....a base bow topped with a layer of spikes and a smaller bow on top of that!
$8 or 2 for $14.50
The older girls really seem to like these Pony O's! They are six inches long and I use 6-8 ribbons in them!
$5 or 2 for $9


The BIG bows were posted a few days ago. They are BIG! LOL! Those bad boys are 4 layers of ribbon. Pretty much the same as the other stacked bows.....there's a base bow, a layer of spikes, then a layer of surrounds (this is what makes it look so big ;)) and then a smaller bow!
$10 or 2 for $18.50


I hope you see something you like! I can make them in just about any color you can think of too!

p.s. I'll be posting the winners of the giveaway soon!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. One of these days I will have a kid of my own and you better still make bows (or give me hand-me-down bows)

    ReplyDelete