Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Trick or Treat time is just around the corner!!


Is your little one ready to collect all their stash??? If not, I have a cute way for them to haul it all home! I made these cute little buckets a while back and thought I'd share them with ya'll! I'm selling these for $10 a pop. They are sturdy and will last for years!! These empty, unused paint cans are covered in the cutest scrapbooking paper I could get my hands on. They can be personalized or not and have a multitude of uses.....trick or treating, use it to hold the candy you are giving out, a fun gift container to give to your spooky hostess or just as a fun decoration to hold all kinds of goodies!!

This picture is just a sample of what I have, there are MANY more! I'm going to post those in a bit!
I also make these for Christmas, Easter or if you have a certain costume in mind and want it to match, email me and I'll see what I can do!!

Thanks Christy for the photo! ;)

1 comment: